The entry door is the creative core of each façade, representing the business card of the house. Comfort doors with Gealan S 8000 IQ profile system are elements of architectural design and they decisively influence the appearance of the façade by size, shape and distribution. The fashionably rounding and the oblique geometry of the profile emphasize the classic line and provide a modern and attractive appearance.
In the case of PVC entry doors, the stability, the resistance to torsion and the durability of the corners, plays an important role. Thus, thick steel reinforcements and joints by welding the corners are used for Comfort Metal Glass doors of Gealan S8000 IQ system, which contributes decisively to increasing the service life of your entry door.
- made with PVC profiles Gealan S8000 IQ
- outstanding stability thanks to reinforcements of at least 2 mm thick and the construction depth of 74 mm
- exterior wall thickness of PVC profiles ≥ 2.8mm;
- high thermal insulation thanks to the geometry with 4 chambers
- resistance to rain Class 7A according to EN 1220
- up to 46 mm glass with STV® for thermal insulation (Ug between 0,5 and 1,1 W/m2K) and increased acoustic insulation
- the geometry and the easy to clean outer surface make the maintenance easy
- frame heat transfer coefficient Uf = 1,5 W/m2K
- door heat transfer coefficient Uw between 1,2 and 1,5 W/m2K (according to the glazing)
- Maco lock adapted to requirements (multipoint locking with anti-theft bolts or hooks)
- Hoppe Tokyo handle, Simonswerk hinges 120 Kg
- available in multiple acryl color and wooden decoration versions
- the most flexible solution in terms of available options